Thursday, August 25, 2011

NubbleNut™ Nancy

I'm trying as hard as I can to get her finished and posted for sale. I know you guys will love her, but my crazy life has gotten crazier and I just hope all of you realize that I knit as a stress reliever. It's not my full-time job, so I can only do what I can do!

I started typing up her pattern and thought I made a mistake in my stitch counting. I still haven't had the time to figure out if I have or not because my brain has been too tired.

We had a special section deadline (NO, we don't yell "stop the press!" when we don't make it. They move someone else's job in front of our and it jacks up the print schedule!) and it's just being finished up today, so I'm praying my brain can return to the less normal crazy instead of continuing the really crazy crazy.

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive and working on things. I'm also getting ready to start working on my hillbilly doll patterns this weekend. I'm really excited about those.

Something else I'm really excited about…Super-Sized Sally!

I will post pics as soon as I get her finished (I was waiting on eyes to come in the mail!) but she's pretty awesome! I wired her so she can stand on her own (quite the job to do. I'm not sure I would repeat it.)

But having a larger Sally spurred on the thought…why not have a raffle contest for a Super-Sized Sally?

It's not quite time yet, but September 1st I will post about the details on such.

Until the next time…

Keep your chins up…even if you're having frizzy hair on a sunny day! (I know I am!!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment