Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New NubbleNut™ pattern coming soon!!

Okay, so I must apologize to any of you who may have tried to click for the free pattern of NubbleNut™ Nate. I hope it's been fixed, but just in case you haven't downloaded it yet, here's the link…




http://www.docstoc.com/docs/88039768/NubbleNut-Nate


I am currently working on a new NubbleNut™ pattern for sale in my etsy shop. Her name is Nancy and she'll be at least four times bigger than Nate.

I do hope you will check her out and maybe purchase her pattern. She's an easy knit with just a few more difficult stitches. I can't help it…the bobble is my absolute fave stitch…and once you get it down, I'm sure you'll love it too!!!

Learn how here…

http://www.anitaderouen.net/course/make-bobble-mb.html

So as soon as NubbleNut™ Nancy is finished and I have pics available, I will post them here. And don't forget she will also be available in my etsy shop.

Hope you all keep smiles on your faces…it looks to be another frizzy hair on a sunny day (SUPER HOT) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment