Monday, June 27, 2011

Too Many Changes?!!

Okay, so…

We've had lots of changes going on the last couple of weeks. Changes in ball schedules and practice times, changes in relationships (our nephew got engage recently!) and changes in birthday party plans (ARG! another year NOT going to my sis-in-law's for my birthday weekend away! I AM okay with it! :O)

BUT another change may be on the horizon, and this one is AWESOME!

I've been furiously working on my website, illustrations for my book, knitting patterns (which involves taking pictures as you go, test knitting after the pattern is typed, etc.) and working my "real" job all the while continuing to keep my house from going under from my disregarding the dishes and laundry for a couple of days at a time AND toting kids back and forth to and from the ball field (thankfully that is almost over!)

I've also promised I would try to get some patterns for sale up in my etsy shop.

Well…

That could very well be a step that we may forego.

I say this because after much research and contemplating we're thinking of just taking my regular website ecommerce so downloads and purchases happen instantaneously in one place instead of having to link from here to there to there.

I'm really excited about this possible change, but I'm again going to have to ask for continued patience as we move a few things around (MORE CHANGES!) so we may accommodate this change and make things easier in the long run.

I will try to post a freebie alien pattern (one of my kids designed, but I wrote the pattern!) sometime this week to thank you all for your continued patience. I appreciate it greatly.

I'm also nearing the completion of the pattern for Sally Goodwin, the main character in my children's book. I haven't decided if I'm going to release it prior to the book publishing or not, but if I get enough comments and interest it might sway me to make my decision sooner.

Hope you all are having a great week and have a safe and fun holiday weekend. I will, for the 4th of July is my birthday and as I've trained my kids to say…mom will be 29 for the tenth year!!! You do the math!! :O)

So have a fun one and don't end up in any emergency rooms!

Hope it's a great one…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment