Saturday, October 1, 2011

HERE'S SOCK SALLY!!!

I have to admit that she was really fun to make. I think I'm digging her this size even more so than Super Sally.

I just wanted ya'll to see her! I've had a very weird and busy day (not really anything I can share here, but interesting none-the-less) and I need to get off here and finish up some things before I can move on to the next project.



I would like to update that the Cedar Pete pattern should be ready this week. My workload lately has kept  me from wanting to spend extra time at the computer so I have spent that time working on the illustrations for the book instead.

I keep thinking…at least I'm getting SOMETHING accomplished!

Hopefully the book will be finished soon too!

If any of you want to try making a sock Sally, just let me know. The pattern you purchase is the same, but I will reduce the clothes pattern for you. Just let me know which you would like to have.

Personally, and I AM BIASED…this one is kinda my fave!

Ya'll keep your chins up…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!



All patterns, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted. ©2011 Onnica Hutchings

No comments:

Post a Comment