Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CANDY FESTIVITIES DAY!!

Okay, so I borrowed that one from my niece. It's pretty good don'tcha think?!!!

I am still feverishly working on the illustrations for my book, so those of you chomping at the bit to get it, please pray and don't give up hope. It WILL happen, but it also has to be God's time.

I will have another alien pattern available this week sometime so look for that. Her name is Twila Two-Eyes and I can't wait for you all to meet her.

We have a couple more weeks left on our Sally raffle and I'm going to have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. We are not going to be able to donate as much as my children had hoped we would to Operation Christmas Child. That is, unless you all spread the word and can give.



Remember it's a donation of $1 a ticket or $5 for 6 tickets and a HUGE chunk goes to making sure kids everywhere have a Christmas. This program is very near and dear to my children's hearts and I just have to say that I'm very proud of them for forfeiting over half of their Christmas wish lists to spend it on kids they've never met. Won't you help them raise even more?

Just email me at frizzyhairsunnyday@centurytel.net for more info!!!


So for International Candy Day Festivies we are just about ready to go. I will post pictures later in the week. After all my kids do come up with some interesting costumes!!!

Remember, we have Frizzy Hair on a Sunny Day T-shirts available and I take custom orders to make a Sally dolls (or any of my patterns) but you must order before Thanksgiving. My schedule is starting to fill up and I don't want to promise something I am unable to deliver.

Ya'll keep your chins up…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment