Monday, October 10, 2011

IT'S ALMOST READY!!

Yes, that's right! You read this correctly…
Cedar Pete's pattern is ALMOST READY! 



Just a couple of more "knit" picky things for me to nail down and I'll have it posted!!!

Of course I'll put the link for it on here as well, but I'm thoroughly excited to finally be getting it out and available.

I want to thank everyone who's been patiently waiting for it.
It's not the "MAIN" job I have, so sometimes finding time to wrap up final details get difficult.

I also want to let everyone know that I should be updating the website soon. I've neglected it and I have to apologize for that. There's just been a whole lot of crazy busy around here, but there's some changes happening and the website is going to become more of a priority where you can get things!

I'm trying to stay on track with the book. I may even get some drawing in today!! I haven't set a release date, but I'm still praying we can get it out before Christmas! 

Don't forget we still have our Super Sally contest going on. A donation of $1 gets you one entry or 6 entries for a donation of $5.
Email me at frizzyhairsunnyday@centurytel.net for more info or how to donate and enter. 



The Sally doll we're giving away is worth $300! She's just under 3 feet tall!!

We are also donating a portion of our proceeds to
Franklin Graham's Operation Christmas Child. 




You can also now purchase T-shirts on ebay (even cheaper than at our Zazzle shop!) and you can view my store at this link http://myworld.ebay.com/frizzyhair1 

We have Youth sizes AND Adult available. 
If you don't find what you need, just email me. I'm sure I can hook you up!!



I have my Sally pattern listed as well as T-shirts.
Other things will be going there soon too!!

I'll try to keep ya'll updated on all the happenings.
Keep your chins up…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment