Thursday, October 13, 2011

HE'S OUT THERE!!! (FOR SALE!!!!!!)

ALRIGHTY…

WHEW!!!!

This has been a labor of love and a time when I wish the graphic designer in me just wasn't so darn picky!

Cedar Pete's pattern is for sale in a couple of locations. One listing is in my etsy store and the other is on ebay. BOTH of those links are below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120793322847?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_626wt_1398

http://www.etsy.com/listing/83783441/cedar-pete





I haven't had a moment lately to update my website, but I promise I'm working diligently on it. I'm still working through some bugs on the e-commerce end, but as soon as I get that worked out it will be back up to speed and the other places I list won't be so time consuming.

I'm working on "P" the Pig's pattern right now. It should be easier to complete and get uploaded for sale AND I'm working on book illustrations. I so want to have that finished so everyone can get their copy. I just know ya'll will love this book!!!!



Well…I gotta get back to it, there's much to accomplish today.

Ya'll keep it real and keep your chins up…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment