Monday, September 19, 2011

WHEW! That's Over!

Well…for all of you who live in my hometown or came to visit during the past weekend…

WHEW! is all I can say.

The first year I decide to have my own booth for Hootin an Hollarin we basically got rained out. I shan't say it was a total wash…we did end up making enough selling my kids items for what they spent and then some so we're good!

I also got to spend some quality time with my kids (when they weren't out running around with friends) and several other kids came and hung out and crafted with me. It wasn't all bad.

Now on to some other news…you might want to take notes…there's going to be a lot of info here.

First of all…

We are having a raffle for a Super Sally. A portion of the proceeds will go to one of my children's favorites…Franklin Graham's Operation Christmas Child.

My children make out their Christmas lists every year and then cut them in half. What we would've spent on the half they cut, we donate to doing shoeboxes. This makes The Mom™ quite proud.

My kids set their goal pretty high this year so I'm letting them donate their usual donation plus from this raffle.

You can enter one of four ways…

1. Buy a ticket for $1
2. Buy 6 tickets for $5
3. Purchase 2 or more patterns (this earns you an entry for every 2 patterns you buy)
4. Order a doll to be made by me for you (this earns you an entry)


Contest runs September 15, 2011 thru November 15, 2011. 
Purchase of ticket, purchase of doll or purchase  of 2 patterns necessary to enter. 
Need not be present to win. Winner will be contacted by information on entry ticket.

Please email me at frizzyhairsunnyday@centurytel.net for more info on how to purchase tickets.
Make sure in your email to me to include your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address as this is how I will contact you should you win! And pass it on and give your friends and family the opportunity to win!


Some new patterns should be uploaded sometime in the next week along with the pictures of the dolls. I will list some dolls you may order as well. Most of this will probably be in my etsy shop as I currently don't have the e-commerce section of my website set up just yet.

Another thing on the horizon…I will be setting up a Frizzy Hair on a Sunny Day™ Facebook page. I will post the link on here as soon as it is up and going so you guys can share it with all your friends.

As I get some more patterns written and get my website e-commerced and updated I will post all of that info here as well. There just seems to be so much to be accomplished it's hard to get it all done in a day. I thank you in advance for your patience.

We have Frizzy Hair on a Sunny Day™ logo t-shirts available. They're $15 (this price includes shipping) and you can order yours by emailing me at the above email address with your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, number of shirts needed and sizes. I currently an able to only take Paypal for t-shirt orders via the internet, so make sure you give me your Paypal email address so I can invoice you. Orders must be paid before they'll be shipped.


Well…that's it for now. I'll try to do better at keeping you all posted of things going on around here. I'm going back to the illustrating of the book and hopefully, God willing, it will be on its way to being out before Christmas.

Ya'll keep your chins up and smiles on your faces…even if you're having frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment