Monday, September 26, 2011

TIME CONSUMED!

Hey everybody!

First of all I want to thank everyone who keeps visiting my blog and my website. Since this isn't my full-time job, I really appreciate the patience you all have with my not getting things uploaded as quickly as I would like. It really means tons to me you keep dropping by!

NOW…I need to let you all know that even though it is slow going getting my new patterns formatted (I'm quite picky you know?) and out there for you all to purchase, it will take me a little longer to get my website updated and e-commerced. The purchasing of my patterns, for now, will have to happen through my etsy store and I am thinking of starting a pattern store on Ravelry as well.

We still have Frizzy Hair on a Sunny Day™  T-shirts available. Again, I can make one in your size if we don't have what you want or need in stock. Just email me at frizzyhairsunnyday@centurytel.net to order one (or more!)

I will eventually be listing for sale already made dolls as well. As I sit and knit for my enjoyment I will be making some of the creations I've designed and I don't have enough shelf space in my house to keep them all!

Anyone who would like to order a doll to be made may do so at the same email address. Please just email me for prices and please keep in mind that the price INCLUDES shipping and handling charges. It costs money to put something in a box and ship it. If you live close by and would rather pick it up then let me know so I can shoot you the price without shipping!

Ma is almost finished. I guess I really underestimated the time she would involve (or maybe this is my knit-picky kicking in?) I believe after her pattern is finalized she really won't take that long, it's just figuring it all out and wording it so the rest of ya'll can understand it!!! I will post pics the minute she's finished!

Also I am going back to working on the book in the hopes of having it ready before Christmas. The drawings come in spurts so it's been a little slow going. Sometimes and idea hits me and I have nothing with me to draw on so that is kind of hindering the process. I guess I should start carrying a drawing bag with me too!!!

That's about it for now. I continue to keep you updated on the progress of things and again, thanks for stopping by.

Have faith…
and keep your chins up, even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment