Saturday, September 10, 2011

Where I've Been!

Okay, so I know it's been well over a week since I've posted something new.

Well…I've been BUSY!!

In the past nine days there have been numerous deadlines for my job (graphic designing!) kids, church, school, jobs and…

WRITING KNITTING PATTERNS!

I've finished Super Sally, written patterns for a pig, a hillbilly kid, a hillbilly dad and a hillbilly mom. I've finished a pattern for a NubleNut™ which should be posted for sale soon, the typing of the patterns and actually drawing out the details for the sewing patterns. (WHEW!)

That doesn't even include all the other details like…

Putting together a booth, finding tables (without spending money!), making signage, building doll stands (that thanks to The Hubs™ are really cool!), putting together pattern books to look through, creating all the necessary paperwork and forms for running this thing.

And the list goes on & on!

And my brain is really tired. The worst thing is just when I think I'm going to get to sleep and just let the brain take a break and rest, the silly thing decides it has to DREAM about all of this while I'm sleeping.

Now I've been accused os being an overachiever, but seriously, do I have to DREAM about it too?!!!!

So I just wanted to let you all know that the whole knitting thing hasn't stopped and I am still alive, I'm just kntiting my fingers to the bone right now getting ready for Hootin an Hollarin this week and then I'm sure you will see me more!

Thanks for stopping by.

Keep it real, have a blessed week. Let's remember everyone from 9/11 for that day has changed lives forever.

Keep your chins up and remember God loves us all, even if we have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment