Tuesday, December 11, 2012

YUCK!!

Okay, so on the front of posting more I'm doing a terrible job…I apologize.

The last week has been exhausting…

On top of myself having a life-altering change from 1000% stress to 0% and it causing my body to freak out and my getting sick, my entire household short of one ended up sharing the madness!!

I always tend to catch SOMETHING during the Christmas singing season (which around here is EARLY and over with quickly but I still enjoy participating!) It's just my body's way of telling me I need to slow down so I slept most of last week. I tried to get on here and post several times, but my arms hurt so badly I didn't even knit, let alone think of typing. My brain was also cloudy from all the meds and cough drops. YUCK!

Then my daughter ended up with a full blown case of strep!! FUN!! She spent two days running a 102º fever and upchucking and I'm not even sure she had eaten enough to warrant what I was cleaning up. YUCK!!!


Then The Hubs™ got it, but it was something else entirely different than even what I had or the daughter had. I got him his cold meds of choice and he was forced to go on his merry way to work. No laying around here. Suck it up and go because if you lay around here it will only gets worse (at least that was the pep talk I gave him!!! :)

The boy managed to come out of this sick period unscathed but that was a minor miracle. We are now back on the path of health and into routine but I'm seriously a whole week behind in work. I know I will catch up but it seems daunting nonetheless.

Back to list making…and getting things done!!



What I don't get accomplished today can always be done…………later!

We hope everyone escapes the holiday season sick bugs (YUCK!) and ya'll have a Merry Christmas!!

I promise I won't wait so long to post the next time.

Ya'll keep your chins up……even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment