Thursday, November 29, 2012

Goofy Crazy Life!!!

Okay, so it's been a while since I've gotten on here. Life has been really crazy. I do apologize for not keeping everyone up-to-date with happenings.

On the Hutchings Household front…things have just kept piling on and it seems like I'm never caught up. I actually have thought about taking my vacation just to purge the house and do a little bit of painting and remodeling. That just never seems to work out either!!! Life is just too busy!!!

On the kids front…we have finished basketball (I think) and soccer and now we're trying to get into the holiday season. Music and band concerts are starting to take over!!!

My camera died in July and I have yet to replace it. I'm kind of being a bit picky since it will be an investment and probably the last camera I purchase for a while. So, needless to say, I haven't been taking too many pics to upload ANYWHERE lately!

On the crafty front…I'm almost booked solid for holiday knitting and I'm pretty sure that family gifts may have to be finished AFTER the big Christmas day at my mom's (which is usually around December 15th and too early!!!!) I did not do this intentionally but things are tight this year and every little bit helps!!!!

I'm also going to try to do better to post every couple of days. I've been working on some new patterns I need to get posted so everyone can start downloading those. They're not dolls, but I'm sure there will be some in the mix at some point!

I've also been finding some really cool projects to do with the kids and maybe you all would enjoy checking those out as well!



On the book front…I've decided that since I shelved it last year I'm not going to put a deadline or publish date on it. I wanted to have it finished well before now in time for holiday gift giving, but that's just not going to happen. I still have several illustrations to finish before I can put it together and as I've said in the past, they just cannot be forced. I'm going to just give it to God and let Him lead me through it. I will let everyone know when I get it sent in so you can order it!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of the holiday season and those of you who Black friday shopped survived it without casualty or injury. I personally don't Black Friday shop, but I have extended family who do!!

Oh, before I forget…I have a friend who turned me on to this if you're looking for a way to make a little extra cash this holiday season. It seems like we could all use a little extra these days.

http://www.getcashforsurveys.com/?hop=sunnysally

Remember to tithe from your earnings and give a little back as well. You will prosper in the long run!!! Check it out…I know she'll appreciate it.

Have a blessed day and keep you chin up…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment