Monday, August 6, 2012

School is About To Start!

Okay…so………

I haven't been on here much lately. I have forgotten how much of my time Summer takes up and all the things that I have on my list to accomplish before kids head back.

According to my list I'm behind and I detest being behind.

The heat also seems to have zapped our minds and brains don't think too well when it's been as hot as we've had here.

Over the course of the next two weeks we have several doctors appointments (well check-ups, eye exams, dental exams) and many tasks here at our house as well.

One of our goals was to have several rooms purged, items donated or sold, wallpaper torn down and walls repainted. Needless to say we have accomplished very little in that area. It's just too hot to do ANYTHING it seems.

That being said, at least we've cooled down the last few days and seem to be getting back on track. I know that we're making a concerted effort today and who knows what we'll be able to get accomplished. Lots I hope!!!

On the creative front…my craft room is one of the first rooms to get reorganized and I'm hoping to get things back in order quickly, get some things worked out with my website and get all of that up and going again.

So I will keep you all posted as to what's happening hopefully sooner than later.

EVeryone keep your chins up…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment