Monday, July 18, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Sheeesh…it seems like a long time since I've been on here!

I do apologize as I apparently lost myself in knitting!!

Today is the day I will post pics of my Sally doll completed (later today!) I shall be typing her pattern shortly to get on my website. If you are a knitter/sewer or know anyone who is, please pass along the link for download when it becomes available.

It just doesn't seem possible she's finally stopped running circles in my head (imagine how tired she was!) and that she's finally hit paper! For three years I've had this character, along with several others waiting to get out, in my head and it just wasn't the time to develop them. That's where I've learned to wait on God's time. He has the ultimate control anyway, why am I rushing it?

The coolest thing is that when Sally came out of my head, she came with a complete book. I mean, seriously…I sat down at my computer and just started typing and all these words just came OUT! It was AWESOME!!!

The book "Frizzy Hair on a Sunny Day" will be available sometime in August and I will post the link for purchasing it.

There's so much going on with getting all of these things accomplished and it's happening so fast it seems I just don't have time to be ON the COMPUTER! So, please, if it seems like forever since I've been here it's just because I'm working on getting everything done, working a graphic designer job as well all while still taking care of my family and commitments at church.

I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Look for pics later today (TWO posts in ONE DAY!!!! :O)

Keep your chin up…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!

Onnica

No comments:

Post a Comment