Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl and More!!

Just a quick note…

My kids and I are getting geared up for the Super Bowl. I really only watch it for the commercials since I haven't followed the NFL since I married The Hubs™ 11 years ago. I am in advertising and like to follow the trends!!!

I'm still working on patterns, but as some of you know we're working a new family member into the household. She's fitting in nicely. She's got our personalities all figured out and learns something new every day.

She has learned when the light goes off in her room it's time to sleep…quietly. Quiet is a nice thing with a puppy. She has learned to sit, but we're still working on other commands (and POTTY TRAINING!!!)

I know a lot of people don't like barking dogs, but I wanted to know if my girl had a voice and I finally got to hear it!! She likes to bark at Rascal, our Siamese kitty, while trying to get him to play with her. Rascal is still trying to figure out what to make of her!

Our other two kitties, Kaplony and Aria, have yet to venture too close. I'm sure when Poptart starts visiting inside they'll get used to her, but until we can get her potty trained, she's residing in the sunroom.

Well…I just thought I'd give you guys a quick update and I'll try to get some new patterns on my Ravelry site soon!

Keep your chins up…even if you have frizzy hair on a sunny day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment